19 Feb Fernando Ybus
Miami, FL linkedin.com/pub/fernando-azevedo/b/24/89 firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit my portfolio: y-bus.com
Profile______________________________________________________________________________________________ Full Stack Web Developer with O-1 Visa (Extraordinary ability visa). 3 Engineering graduation. Founder of award
winning startup on innovative technologies, book author on VBA, programming professor for 7 years.
Also hold experience in Nodejs, Express, Ruby on Rails, Gulpsjs, Browserify, Gruntjs, Sass, Compass, D3js, Ionic, Reactjs, Emberjs, Skrollr.js ,Socket.io, Photoshop, Illustrator, SEO, Arduino, Tableau, Excel and Macros for Excel.
Commercial Skills: Lean Startup, Presentations, Contract bidding, CRM. Education_________________________________________________________________________________
• InnovationandEntrepreneurship-May2016-August2016 STANFORD UNIVERSITY — Stanford, CA, USA
UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA SANTA CRUZ SILICON VALLEY EXTENSION — Santa Clara, CA, USA
• MasterinBusinessAdministration-Aug2007–Sep2009 FUNDAÇÃO GETÚLIO VARGAS — Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
• BachelorofEngineeringinElectronic,ElectricalandIndustrialProductionJan01–Dec2006 UNIVERSIDADE CATÓLICA DO RIO DE JANEIRO — Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
YBUS FL LLC, Founder/Developer (y-bus.com) Aug 2013 – Current Systems and Apps
• Working for several clients in Florida doing Search Engine Optimization, E-commerce, Sales Funnels Automation, Websites, Online Reputation and Apps.
• Worked for Rand Marketing developing Magento extensions and front-end features, WordPress features and plugins and internet marketing campaigns.
• WordPress Theme Developer, front-end developer, SEO tasks for the Jeb Bush 2016 campaign while working for the Mittera Group.
• Developed an online control system in PHP/Ajax for daily inventory of Burger King Brazil, reducing loss by more than 30%. Worked together with their logistics team and coordinated their demands.
• Developed web systems, sites, native apps for iOS and Android, which include AppleWatch, iBeacons, Angularjs and Nodejs (full listing of projects at y-bus.com).
• SEO, Remarketing, Online Marketing Campaigns, Newsletter campaigns for multiple clients.
DEEPLOOK, Founder/Developer — Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (deeplook.com.br) Aug 2009 – Jan 2016
Oil and Gas online system in Brazil for tracking cargo, trucks, waste and importation.
- Engaged a team of 5 developers to create an online system using GWT/Java to control operations to substitute departmental spreadsheets. Pitched and closed contracts with Shell, BG, Queiroz Galvão, HRT, Total, Aecom and Nitshore, cutting documents processing time by 60% and reducing logistics loss by 30%. Worked with different client’s teams to coordinate their demands and doubts, resolve conflicts and engage them to use the system.
- The company won the PRIME FINEP 2009 award for Startups with new innovative technologies in Brazil.PONTIFÍCIA UNIVERSIDADE CATÓLICA, Professor — Rio de Janeiro, Brazil 2007 – 2014
- Created and taught the Macros for Excel course for university business students.
- Maintained attendance rates over 90% throughout the year and received evaluations above 85% from more than 2200 students by motivating students and creating network.
- Hired to teach in-company teams for some of the biggest companies in Brazil like Vale, Alliansce Shopping Centers, XP Investimentos, Energisa and UBS Bank.
- Author of the book “Macros for Excel hands on” by Campus/Elsevier 2nd Edition – the leading publisher on professional books in Brazil. More than 20 thousand copies sold.PORT OF NITEROI, Commercial Analyst — Rio de Janeiro, Brazil Jul 2007– Ago 2009
- Created sales commercial proposals, presentations and managed international contracts for foreign Oil andGas Companies while working with international and local teams.
- Managed key international clients such as Exxon, BG, Repsol.
- Managed team of 8 on Importation Department.
- Assisted directors to navigate into International Oil and Gas Market and its standards with different partners and clients often using soft skills to solve disputed subjects.
- Automated financial spreadsheets reducing time for invoicing by more than 50%. TECHNIP, Financial Analyst — Rio de Janeiro, Brazil – Sep 2006 – Jan 2007
• Automated financial reports saving up to 80% of time by consolidating work..
ERNST & YOUNG, Auditor Trainee — Rio de Janeiro, Brazil – Jan – Sep 2006 • External Audit Intern selected from more than 2000 applicants.
- Languages: Portuguese (native), English (fluent), French (advanced), Spanish (advanced), German (basic)
- Volunteer: Developed site and app for Denunciation of Animal Crimes in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and CEFAMiami (Fraternity and Love Spiritist Center Miami).
- Interests: Innovation, Internet of things, Lean Startup, Health, Travel.